viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

dentistry for life


Hi, I'm Camila Orellana, a dentistry student from the prestigious and demanding university of Chile. The dentistry career is a career in health that is responsible for everything related to the oral cavity.
When I was in seventh grade, I decided that I was going to study dentistry. At the beginning, all of us felt that I was going to change my mind because I was too small according to them to know what I wanted, but my decision was getting stronger every time.Every time I went to the dentist, he was so nice and loving that I was more willing to help people than he was.
The year arrived in 2017 and with it the results of the PSU, I saw them nervous and seeing that it was in any university that taught the race gave me a very great happiness.
After that, I had to decide where to study, my parents wanted me to study in the university of Talca because of the proximity to Licantén. But I decided to go to Santiago to study at the University of Chile, because my best friends with whom I live came here too and because it are the best academically and because I want to be one of the best professionals and the tools are here.
The road so far has been difficult and quite stressful but satisfying because the race each time I like it more. It are has a lot of practice and manual skills, I think that's why I chose her.

4 comentarios: