miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018

A country i´d like to visit

My favorite country is the USA, it is a very developed American country that has 50 states. It is a world power and has many attractions, that are why I would like to visit it. the place that I want to visit the most is “Disney world” that is in Orlando, because I could feel part of the stories I read and saw when I was little. I would like to study English because it is very necessary to know of this language, in that time I would have to live there I would like to know their culture and way of life, and if I like to settle there.
I would also like to travel to Germany, to know and visit my family that is there, to taste the famous German beer and its typical food, which they say is delicious. Living in this country could also be an option since their way of life is very relaxed, they only work 5 hours (that is beautiful).
Well, I just hope these dreams come true one day to get out of Chile and explore a new world.
Resultado de imagen para estados unidos disney world

7 comentarios: