miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

My best trip

My most important vacations were two years ago, it was my study tour. We went to Bariloche with my classmates, parents and the teacher for a week. The first day we arrived in Argentina we went to San Martin de los Andes, then we went to Bariloche where we arrived at the hotel del Sol and went out to explore the city. The second day we went to an ice bar and chocolate factories where we bought and tasted the best candies. The third day we went to a complex with swimming pools and many games. 
On the fourth day we went to see lakes. The fifth day we went ice skating and looking for costumes for the night party. We went out every night to different parties and had an incredible time with my classmates, always after arriving we went to the kitchen because they were waiting for us with a lot of food (hot dog, hamburgers, drinks etc). They were amazing days where we joined as a group and we met each other. I would repeat this experience a thousand times more.

5 comentarios:

  1. I have traveled to Peru only :( I wish one day to travel to Argentina and enjoy it as much as you

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Bariloche is a place to visit. If you remember every day, it must have been wonderful.., Good to read about it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also went to Bariloche with my classmates, good experience.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Argentina must be wonderful, what a beautiful experience

    ResponderBorrar