miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

My Future Job


Hello, today I will talk about the work that I would like to have, as I imagine it, etc.
I would like to have a job that is not so demanding, that gives me free time to share with my family and friends, as much as possible to be my own boss.
I imagine myself in something administrative but related to the area I am studying, dentistry. My work will not be outdoors, but I hope to have the freedom to go out when I deem convenient, obvious without taking advantage of it!
I would like to travel a lot in my work, to learn new knowledge and to grow as a person. I would also like my job to give me the economic stability to be able to go on vacation with the people I love. Not everything in this life is work, or not? .
I would like to have a good salary because I will have to study a lot, it would be a good reward for so much sacrifice.
About the specialty, I do not have that clear but I would like to be an orthodontist because it is a specialty that allows you to see great changes in people. His smile changes and gives him confidence and freedom to laugh at patients. It changes your life!
Well I hope that what I dream will come true one day to be happy and to make my parents happy.



Resultado de imagen para ortodoncia

4 comentarios: