miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

My last blog


Hi! Today I’m going to talk about my experience in this course. It has been a very constructive experience because I have learnt a lot of new words. I remember when I was in high school, they only gave me handbooks and those things, that was very boring by the way, now we’ve done a lot of things, we did blogs, videos and many more.

The blogs have helped me pretty much to learn how to write and understand, to express some things that maybe I haven’t told anyone before, or things about me that aren’t known by everyone.

To say something that I didn’t like is the fact that when we do our final test, our teacher won’t be there, I think he should be the one to do it because he’s been with us the whole semester. Another thing I’d like to change about this course is to add more content related to my career, I mean something related to teeth and stuff, that would be much better.

What do I need to improve? I think I need to improve my speaking because I don’t do it too well and it’s so hard to express myself. I plan to improve it by watching series in English and hopefully in the future, by travelling abroad, I’ve always wanted to do that.

What about the use of English in my daily routine? Well, to be honest, outside of the English class I don’t use it too much, I often use it to read some instructions of things that I buy and just that but I think that if I learn more, I’d use it more.

Well, this was my last blog, I hope you liked it and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, haha <3

1 comentario:

  1. English at the university was a very good experience, I would also like to continue learning.

    ResponderBorrar