viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Today I will talk about what changes I would make to the dental studies program.
First, the academic burden would decrease since most of the students are stressed, it is a stressful race from beginning to end.
Second would change the method of approval of some subject where for example the patient dies or does not go the student reproves automatically, because I find it unfair and because they do not see the abilities of the student.
Third I would lower the grade of exemption of the subject to 5.0, because the average 5.5 is high and because I consider that a student with an average of 5.0 is equally good and shows that if he handles the contents.
Fourth, it would eliminate the evolutions of the easier subject because nobody fails and because they eliminate study time for the most fundamental subject.
As for the facilities of the university, I would renew the "preclinico" (place of practice) because it does not meet all the requirements we need and because the structures are very old (they always need maintenance and we lose practice time). It would not be bad a bit more technology because things are from the year 1000 before Christ.
The teaching method is good for something is the best university (that gives me pride)
I would also like some companions to be more supportive and not so individualistic. They always compete and recriminate each other.
With these changes the university would be perfect and pleasant. I feel that some of these changes are needed to achieve students passionate about dentistry.

3 comentarios: