viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

my favorite subject

Hello! Today I will talk about my favorite subject. The truth is that it was difficult decide, because the subject that I like the most at the same time I hate it, this subject is called simulation. It is a subject very related to the race and is very demanding at the same time.
This semester we have done works of fixed prosthesis, removable prosthesis and endodontics. They are very entertaining activities but the disorganization of the course and the miscalculation in terms of time the teacher has made it a very unpleasant and exasperating because we all fear reprobate, not for notes but for lack of time to reach perform all practical activities.
The practical activities are on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, where generally at the beginning we have content control and then perform the work described in the guides that the teacher uploads to the platform of "UCURSOS" that are related to the subject (fixed prosthesis , removable or endodontics).
I like it because it teaches me about the subject itself and because it is most related to what I will do in the future. The subject is very entertaining and the best thing is that the theory is put into practice

2 comentarios: